PhD Advisor: Dr. John Laird
PhD Institution: University of Michigan
Areas of Expertise:
- Human language processing
- Cognitive models
- Autonomous agents
- Building computational models of human language comprehension based on existing research in computer science, linguistics, and psychology.
- Providing language understanding for an autonomous robotic agent.
- Including models of language production and acquisition.
- More accurately modeling human performance.
- Better language performance in robots.
Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Modeling, Programming, Programming Languages, Data Structures
Expected date of graduation: 6/7/2018